It is just as important to nourish your body, mind, and spirit with activities that help you relax, rejuvenate, and simply for you to have fun, as it is important for you to nourish your body with foods that give you energy, keeps you vibrate, and for your overall wellness.
What does it mean to nourish yourself? It can be simple.
- Reading our favorite book on the couch with our favorite cup of tea is relaxing.
- We forget that taking a walk outside is calming and rejuvenating.
- Listening to our favorite song and dancing in our kitchen in our pj’s is fun.
Here are 5 ways to nourish your mind, body, and soul, starting today…
Seek out and nurture relationships with friends and family that make you feel good about yourself.
Remember that your environment affects your mood and energy. So if you are stuck in an office all day staring at a wall, it’s time to get outside and feel the sunshine and fresh air.
We spend so much of our time at our computers or behind high walls and yet it’s so important for our spirits to make connections with others. Join a club or an online networking group and make new connections!
There is no way around it—there is just nothing quite like sleep to rejuvenate your body and restore your entire system to better functioning.
Movement sparks your endorphins, which make you feel energized and excited and keeps the oxygen circulating through your system, so you can feel refreshed and alive.
Create your Nourishment Menu
It’s important to find simple pleasures that add relaxation, adventure, and fun into our lives.
Your Nourishment Menu is a list of activities you will choose from to help you to relax, rejuvenate, and have fun.
- Get a massage
- Grab coffee with a friend
- Schedule a facial or manicure
- Buy flowers for your office/home
- Check out a yoga or dance class
- Run a bubble bath
- Try a new activity like indoor rock climbing, aerial class, indoor skydiving
- Find a new meal that you can cook for yourself or family
Start with shopping from this menu each week and find a time for you to nourish yourself.
I would love to know what is on your nourishment menu!
Need help finding balance in your menu? Make a comment or send me a message at email@example.com